Détails du cours
One is not born elegant, one becomes one. The aristocratic behaviour cannot be possessed in one day; it comes over time through constant efforts. For you ladies and gentlemen to acquire the true essence of etiquette, let’s discover the noble heritage together!
- Learn how you can greet people, achieve a positive first impression.
- Understand the French table manners and know how to apply them.
- Learn the rules of Western-style table setting.
- Learn how to be seated, remain graceful at the table.
- Master the etiquette requirements of walking with others.
- Understand how to have the proper elegant presence when walking, sitting or standing.
- Throughout real-time tutorials practice newly learned skills and improve them with teacher’s guidance.
- How to set up the table
- Glass Knowledge
- French dining manners
- Differences between Chinese and Western table manners
- Serviet etiquette
- The proper table posture
Step into the world of formal fine dining, become true French etiquette connoisseur. Master your newly learned skills with the teacher’s facilitation.
- Arms, shoulders and body posture
- Book exercise
- How to pick things from the ground
- How to enter/leave a room with panache
- How to turn
- How to stand
- How to walk
With book exercise correct your posture and achieve more elegant and confident deportment. Learn how to appear more lady/gentleman like.
Guillaume Rué de Bernadac
Mr Guillaume Rué de Bernadac is the founder of the brand of etiquette, a real etiquette expert. Mr Rué de Bernadac’s expertism is derived from his family background and his grandmother. Mrs Bernadac and her father were private teachers to the King and members of his family in Morocco. Today Bernadac family brings royal manners to China. Ruéde Bernadac has studied etiquette in London and Switzerland and holds WEST certification from a global wine education organization.
We’ve got some great package to choose from:
|Check-in||09:30 – 10:00|
|Advanced table manners||10:00 – 11:50|
|Lunch tutorial||11:50 – 13:20|
|Deportment||14:00 – 15:15|
|Deportment exercises||15:15 – 15:45|
|Certification||15:45 – 16:00|
- Cocktail dress code
- Elegant suit
- Leather shoes
- Cocktail dress code
- High heels
Where is it ?
The Ritz-Carlton Beijing Financial Street
Maps will load here….