- Available in 4 cities
- High-society Social Manners
- Aristocratic table manners
- Elegant deportment
- Real-time tutorial
- Practical knowledge
Excellence is rarely innate, it is acquired throughout time. By gradually trying to give the best in our lives, we become a better version of ourselves. The best time to start is during childhood!
This course is usually available as an event. Look out for an event in your city!
More events coming soon
- Learn how you can greet people, achieve a positive first impression.
- Understand the French table manners and know how to apply them.
- Solve uncertainties that may occur while dining, have a more confident presence at the table.
- Learn how to be seated, remain graceful at the table.
- Understand how to have the proper elegant presence when walking, sitting or standing.
- Throughout real-time tutorials practice newly learned skills and improve them with teacher’s guidance.
- Introducing yourself
- Introducing senior or older people
- Social kissing
- Titles & Correct form
- How to enter/leave a room with panache
- Dos and don’ts
Experience how to successfully socialise in any occasion, make a splendid first impression. Master your newly learned skills with the teacher’s facilitation.
- History of Table manners
- How to sit down correctly
- Correct body posture at the table
- Table settings
- Serviet Etiquette
- French Table Manners
- Bread etiquette
Step into the world of formal fine dining, become true French etiquette connoisseur. Master your newly learned skills with the teacher’s facilitation.
- Arms control
- Legs reinforcement
- Walking straight
- Correct stepping
- Legs spacing
- Book exercise
- Standing and Sitting with composure and style
With book exercise correct your posture and achieve more elegant and confident deportment. Learn how to appear more lady/gentleman like.