- Available in 4 cities
- High-society Social Manners
- Aristocratic table manners
- Elegant deportment
- Real-time tutorial
- Practical knowledge
Excellence is rarely innate, it is acquired throughout time. By gradually trying to give the best in our lives, we become a better version of ourselves. The best time to start is during childhood!
- Learn how you can greet people, achieve a positive first impression.
- Understand the French table manners and know how to apply them.
- Solve uncertainties that may occur while dining, have a more confident presence at the table.
- Learn how to be seated, remain graceful at the table.
- Understand how to have the proper elegant presence when walking, sitting or standing.
- Throughout real-time tutorials practice newly learned skills and improve them with teacher’s guidance.
- Introducing yourself
- Introducing senior or older people
- Social kissing
- Titles & Correct form
- How to enter/leave a room with panache
- Dos and don’ts
Experience how to successfully socialise in any occasion, make a splendid first impression. Master your newly learned skills with the teacher’s facilitation.
- History of Table manners
- How to sit down correctly
- Correct body posture at the table
- Table settings
- Serviet Etiquette
- French Table Manners
- Bread etiquette
Step into the world of formal fine dining, become true French etiquette connoisseur. Master your newly learned skills with the teacher’s facilitation.
- Arms control
- Legs reinforcement
- Walking straight
- Correct stepping
- Legs spacing
- Book exercise
- Standing and Sitting with composure and style
With book exercise correct your posture and achieve more elegant and confident deportment. Learn how to appear more lady/gentleman like.