- Available in 4 cities
- Socialising Etiquette
- Advanced table manners
- Elegant deportment
- Real-time tutorial
- Practical knowledge
One is not born elegant, one becomes one. The aristocratic behaviour cannot be possessed in one day; it comes over time through constant efforts. For you ladies and gentlemen to acquire the true essence of etiquette, let’s discover the noble heritage together!
This course is usually available as an event. Look out for an event in your city!
More events coming soon
- Learn how you can greet people, achieve a positive first impression.
- Understand the French table manners and know how to apply them.
- Learn the rules of Western-style table setting.
- Learn how to be seated, remain graceful at the table.
- Master the etiquette requirements of walking with others.
- Understand how to have the proper elegant presence when walking, sitting or standing.
- Throughout real-time tutorials practice newly learned skills and improve them with teacher’s guidance.
- Social etiquette and self-introduction
- Introducing each other
- Titles & Correct form
- Small talks and topics to avoid
- Sitting posture: how to make your legs look longer
- Standing posture: alone or with someone else
Experience how to successfully socialise in any occasion, make a splendid first impression. Master your newly learned skills with the teacher’s facilitation.
- How to set up the table
- Glass Knowledge
- French dining manners
- Differences between Chinese and Western table manners
- Serviet etiquette
- The proper table posture
Step into the world of formal fine dining, become true French etiquette connoisseur. Master your newly learned skills with the teacher’s facilitation.
- Arms, shoulders and body posture
- Book exercise
- How to pick things from the ground
- How to enter/leave a room with panache
- How to turn
- How to stand or walk with someone else
- Walking with something in hand: bags, umbrella
With book exercise correct your posture and achieve more elegant and confident deportment. Learn how to appear more lady/gentleman like.