One is not born elegant, one becomes one. The aristocratic behaviour cannot be possessed in one day; it comes over time through constant efforts. For you ladies and gentlemen to acquire the true essence of etiquette, let’s discover the noble heritage together!
- Learn how you can greet people, achieve a positive first impression.
- Understand the French table manners and know how to apply them.
- Learn the rules of Western-style table setting.
- Learn how to be seated, remain graceful at the table.
- Master the etiquette requirements of walking with others.
- Understand how to have the proper elegant presence when walking, sitting or standing.
- Throughout real-time tutorials practice newly learned skills and improve them with teacher’s guidance.
- How to set up the table
- Glass Knowledge
- French dining manners
- Differences between Chinese and Western table manners
- Serviet etiquette
- The proper table posture
Step into the world of formal fine dining, become true French etiquette connoisseur. Master your newly learned skills with the teacher’s facilitation.
- Arms, shoulders and body posture
- Book exercise
- How to pick things from the ground
- How to enter/leave a room with panache
- How to turn
- How to stand or walk with someone else
- Walking with something in hand: bags, umbrella
With book exercise correct your posture and achieve more elegant and confident deportment. Learn how to appear more lady/gentleman like.
Miona Milakov is a professional etiquette & beauty teacher. Ms Milakov has a unique perspective on physical presence, personal style, and high-end lifestyle. As an etiquette professional, she provided professional training for many well-known enterprises. Ms Milakov believes the correct body form represents a professional image of the individual; Good manners are the secret of keeping one’s charm. Ms Milakov has lived and worked in different countries and is deeply attracted by Chinese culture.
We’ve got some great package to choose from:
- For those who attended our class before
|09:30 – 10:00
|Advanced table manners
|10:00 – 11:50
|11:50 – 13:20
|14:00 – 15:15
|15:15 – 15:45
|15:45 – 16:00
- Cocktail dress code
- Elegant suit
- Leather shoes
- Cocktail dress code
- High heels
Where is it ?
Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund
Maps will load here….